- Anyone can bid on a unit, including owners, employees and the auctioneer.
- Cash only. The auctioneer must be paid immediately after the auction. Sales tax is charged on all purchases.
- There are no refunds.
Successful bidders must remove property from the unit during office hours no later than 6:00 p.m. on the 5th day following the auction (deadline).
- Office hours are posted. There is no gate entry or exit outside of office hours.
- The office is closed:
New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Unless alternate arrangements are made at the time of purchase, monthly rent will be charged if a unit is not vacated before the deadline.
- A $25.00 cash deposit is required for every purchased unit. The deposit will be refunded if:
- The unit is vacated no later than the deadline.
- The lock is removed.
- The unit is empty and broom cleaned.
- Purchasers must provide their own lock.
- Facility trash dumpsters are not to be used to dispose of unwanted goods purchased during the auction.
Rio Grande Valley: John Mace
Dallas/Fort Worth: Luther Davis