- Facilities are well lit and have metal doors.
- You determine who has access to your storage unit.
- Automated facility gates restrict facility access. You receive a unique gate access code at move-in.
- All gate entries and exits are recorded.
- You provide the lock that secures your unit.
- Strong disk locks may be purchased at the facility.
- On-site managers make daily security checks.
- Goods stored in a self-storage facility are not insured.
- We recommend that tenants obtain insurance from the insurance company of their choice.
- The on-site facility manager has insurance brochures that provide coverage and cost information.
- Insurance can be obtained from independent insurance companies not affiliated with the facility.